Wednesday 8 August 2012

Beautiful Valentines Day Roses With Attractive Message


Red Roses
Red roses proclaim "I love you." They are the ultimate symbol of romantic love and enduring passion. Florists can not meet demand for Valentine's Day red roses, which makes them especially expensive in February.


(For flowers delivered on February 13):
Can not wait another day to say I love you!

(For flowers delivered before February 13):
I love you so I could not wait for Valentine's Day!

The beauty of these roses can not match the beauty and depth of love
I feel for you. You're always in my heart!

I can send a kiss inside the petals of each rose ...

Flowers today. Fireworks tonight!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue                                                                  
I'm sending my love                                    
and these flowers for you.

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Carnations are sweet,
and what they are!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Today is a very special day
for sending all my love your way!

Sending smiles
Through the miles!

This gift is winging its way
Say have a happy Valentine's Day!

(A gift teddy bear): "Hello, (your name) could not be here today.
So he sent me to give you a big hug! "


Roses are red, violets are blue, my favorite is Valentine you.

"True love is friendship on fire." (French Proverb)

I wish there were more ways to say everything you are to me. Love always.

My heart is full of love for you.

How sweet it is to be loved by you!

You may not have it at all, but together we have it all!

I never dreamed that a contact could change my life until I took her hand in yours.

It remains a mystery, I have no idea how I got so lucky and found you!

With you it's Valentine's Day 365 days a year.

Cupid's aim is still pretty good.

When I think of love, there's only one thing that comes to mind ... You!

To my Valentine-You Are My One and Only

You're the star that shines in my private galaxy.

You are my everything!

My heart is full of flowers every time I'm with you!

The happiest moments I've known begin and end with love.

I'm glad you're in my life!

Love u lots!

U R the love of my life!

Urs 4 - ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment